Pages

Sunday 2 March 2014

From these to those #1

These are what we get if we type 'diary' in Google search engine.  Obviously these brilliant photos are not mine.  I would love to get any of these and read them!  It is not always the content that attract me but in this case, the fully filled page of words that amazed me!  And also the fact that they are classic and vintage.  As you can see, to me, diary is all about writing.  There are a lot paragraphs of words.  Date and day are two most important and you don't want to lose it again in your record of writing!  And then write anything on any events that occurred on that day.  

And then we have these.  A lot of writing but with a little bit of drawings and photos are included too.  It gets more fun from here.  The top right photo is a garden diary and I guess so is the bottom right.  Wow that is new to me.  See, people can get anything to look cool and fun.  It can be all about you or diary of your cats.  Some are not fond with writing lengthy story and if you are one of them, you can always draw or doodle.  Be fun and let your creativity flows into your pages.  
Next are these pages!  We will get these result when we type 'journal' in the Google.  They are filled with colourful and I believe these were made with watercoloring?  There are drawings and these are taken from the same source.   It's a travel journal.  Inspire yet?  
These are more to visual art journal.  Mostly coloured and less writing.  I bet the people behind these are more expressive through visual.  They tell stories through drawings and paintings and they do it in books!  I love these ideas.  Whenever we look back at these even though sometimes they didn't come out the way we want them to be, they always have this eccentric values.  So, if you don't like what you see, don't throw them just yet, wait a few more years and you will be glad.  A nice feeling indeed.

I think that's it for now even though I have a lot more to write!  We will see more of other types of journal, well I think at least they started with a basic journal up until what we have right now.  Any way is great!  So are you inspire yet? =D

I guess they evolved? 
We will get to scrapbook!


2 comments:

  1. I am very interested in your posts about arts. It gave me ideas for my next art project. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks, keep coming here for more! May I know what is your project?? It sounds really fun

      Delete


 photo whydidntyoujustcooperateinthefirstplace_zps1a517116.gif