Pages

Sunday 16 March 2014

Instagram Project Ideas


So, do you love taking photos of yourself or your friends and family? Do you upload the photos on-line? Do you have instagram account?  I bet you do!  How about doing something off the record?  Instead of keeping the photos on-line, why not turn them into something that we can always look at without turning on your pc and mobile phones.  I have a few ideas that we can do with our Instagram photos!  

Instagram project
Print your photos in polaroid form
paislee-PL2014-1924
8.5x11'' collage
source
Instagram Project: How To Display Your Instagram Pictures » Little Inspiration
Love this idea so much.  All you need are an empty
 frame and strings.
Wall of Instragram photos
Wall of Instagram photos.
  source
INSTAGRAM book I want to do this badly.
Book of Insta photos@photobook
 source
Where to get an Instagram Photobook...great journal idea!
Instagram photo stories book
source
instagram_project_life_week_23
Your insta in Project life (we'll get to that later)
DIY instagram photo strips
Instagram photostrips

Amy tangerine Daybooks,love them cant wait to get one for myself!! <3
Mini books.  Just paste your insta photos in cute book
source
and there are many more!

So, which projects is your favourite?  I can't decide!  All of these are great and pretty!  If you guys prefer the photobook stuff, try Blurb and also Wedoo (this is one is for Malaysian :D, cause I am too a Malaysian).

Stay tuned to my next entry :D
I'll be writing about the printing instagram stuffs!
And how you can download your insta photos without a sweat.

 ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

4 comments:

  1. I like this one "Just paste your insta photos in cute book
    source" and we can put some note.

    Please follow me back : http://mts3042nurulatiqahabdwahab.blogspot.com/ :)
    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh nice! I like that too~
      I followed u already :D

      Delete
  2. nice entry! and really wondering about what to do with all my cutie notebooks..and here u are giving me ideas! thanks!! teehee!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I appreciate it very much! Yaa I am so glad I inspired you with the notebook ideas..n you inspired me back on my next post ~
      <3

      Delete


 photo whydidntyoujustcooperateinthefirstplace_zps1a517116.gif